2 lbs. Norwegian Salmon
1ž2 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/8 cup white wine
1/2 cup sugar
3 garlic cloves
3 3ž4 Tbsp. ginger, fresh root
1 Tbsp. butter
1 oz. cornstarch,
or as needed
1ž4 cup butter
1/3 cup crème fraiche
Salt and pepper
Cooking time:40+ min.
1. Cube the Norwegian Salmon into 3/4-inch pieces and place on bamboo skewers.
2. Put the lemon juice soy sauce, wine, sugar, shallots, garlic and ginger in a blender and mix until smooth.
3. Marinate the skewers in this sauce for 12 hours.
4. Let the marinade drip off and grill or pantry the skewers until the fish is well browned on the outside but slightly raw inside.
5. Boil the rest of the marinade. Add cornstarch in thicken the sauce and whip in butter.
6. Slice the scallions and steam with a touch of water and butter, strain and add crème fraîche.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve the Norwegian Salmon and sauce with salad or rice. Top with fried potato straws.